Subject: "dynamic linker interface not available"
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Grey Wolf <greywolf@siteROCK.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 09/26/2000 16:40:58
Greetings,

I'm one of those fool^H^H^H^Hbrave, adventurous souls who has seen
fit to ... um ... "upgrade" to XFree86-4.0.1 in addition to everything
else, if that has any bearing on my current situation (read on).  The
glib update, I think, is more responsible for this, but I need help.

xmms refuses to play anything for me at all, complaining as in the
	subject line.
Same with gqmpeg, albeit gqmpeg dumps major core after it bitches.

What am I missing, here?  I'm boggled by this sudden loss of function-
ality, and I'm *really* starting to go nuts without my tunes (3+GB of
tunes and no way to play them save mpg123 which is not exactly
pleasant).

				--*greywolf;

	/* Need OpenSource servers?  Try BSD - Solid as a Rock. */