Subject: Re: How to submit patches for packages?
To: James Chacon <>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/27/2000 14:04:19
James Chacon wrote
> For patching package installs should these be sent via send-pr or simply to
> the package maintainer?
> For instance I have a patch for cddbd which makes it build non-interactively
> cleanly (and can therefore be included in bulk builds) and want to know how
> to send it back in.

I would suggest to send it via send-pr. That way it won't be
forgotten... ;-)

cheerio Berndt
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  :             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes
ICQ     : 18196098                     |  VK5ABN, Nairne, South Australia
URL     : | MBOX :
Sysinfo : DEC AXPpci33+, NetBSD-1.4.2  | BBS  : vk5abn.#lmr.#sa.aus.oc