Subject: Re: Lynx package(s)
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Webmaster Jim <jspath@bcpl.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/07/2000 08:25:42
On Mon, Aug 07, 2000 at 04:58:49AM -0500, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Aug 2000, Webmaster Jim wrote:
> > incomplete catalogs (such as pl and sv) should be deleted rather than
> > processed during the build.
> Why? What happens if you build and install an incomplete catalog?

It leaves the user with the impression that those languages are
supported by Lynx, unless you happen to look at the size of the files
installed. We have generated some interest in translations for Lynx, but
it is a much bigger project than many utility progrms.

------
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
I've worked out that if I stick my right hand in my left ear I can
electrocute myself.....terminally. I can do it at a moments' notice,
just say the word.