Subject: Re: ssh 1.2.30
To: Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@orchard.arlington.ma.us>
From: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/06/2000 14:29:52
On Sat, 5 Aug 2000, Bill Sommerfeld wrote:
> i'm responsible for one of the patches in the stew: disabling
> TCP_NDELAY on the loopback parts of forwarded connections; this allows
> X11 forwarding to have acceptable performance.  I submitted this to
> the ssh bugs list about a year ago.

Can you try submitting your patch again, please?

I wouldn't mind just sending them all the patch files we have, but I wont'
be able to describe which patch is doing what, and that can quickly lead
to them declining the whole patch-set. (I've made that experience
somewhere else before :/)

 - Hubert

--
NetBSD - because Unix isn't just #include <linux.h>, i386, ILP32, ELF, ...!