Subject: README: RUN_DEPENDS is gone, internal bsd.pkg.mk targets renamed
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 08/01/2000 05:01:16
1. After I've proposed so early this year, I've removed all code to handle
   RUN_DEPENDS. Everyone please use DEPENDS, which will have exactly
   the same effect for both packages installed by compiling and installed
   via pkg_add.
2. With that change, I've renamed some of the internal targets of
   bsd.pkg.mk. None of that should affect users, but still here's the
   list, just in case:

	misc-depends		=> gone (is now install-run-depends)
	run-depends		=> install-run-depends (old run-depends is gone)
	build-depends		=> install-build-depends
	depends			=> install-depends
	package-depends		=> run-depends-list
	depends-list		=> build-depends-list
	print-package-depends	=> print-run-depends-list
	print-depends-list	=> print-build-depends-list

   I hope this makes some things clearer. ;-)

Enjoy,

	Hubert
--
NetBSD - because Unix isn't just #include <linux.h>, i386, ILP32, ELF, ...!