Subject: README: first part of bulk build code committed
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/28/2000 03:29:49
I've (finally) committed the code I'm using for the bulk-builds I've done
for some while now. This is just the compile engine, not the
pre/post-processing environment that spits out HTML files like
ftp://smaug.fh-regensburg.de/pub/NetBSD/pkgstat/20000718.2304/broken.html
yet.

It's enough to do mass-builds, though, and I recommend reading section 3.2
of pkgsrc/Packages.txt to anyone interrested in doing so. BEWARE that
inproper use of these targets WILL result in packages being DELETED from
your machine - you have been warned! :-)

I'll work on integrating the scripts that do pre/post-processing of the
build next, stay tuned!

If you have any questions, let me know (via mail or send-pr).

  - Hubert

--
NetBSD - because Unix isn't just #include <linux.h>, i386, ILP32, ELF, ...!