Subject: pstoedit pkg
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: ITOH Yasufumi <itohy@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/17/2000 00:00:27
Hello,

I'd like to add pstoedit
(http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Network/1958/pstoedit/)
pkg and have some questions.

 1. pstoedit requires C++ library of GNU plotutils.  We already have
    plotutils pkg (graphics/plotutils) but it doesn't have C++ support.
    Is it OK to enable the C++ support (--enable-libplotter)?
    The problem is that the C++ library makes the pkg much larger....

 2. pstoedit has following description in the document:

      If you include this program on a CDROM, please send me a copy of the CD,
      or if it goes with a book, of the book.

    Should I mark it as "NO_CDROM"?

I'm not on this mailing list.  Please Cc: me replies.

Thanks,
--
ITOH, Yasufumi <itohy@netbsd.org>