Subject: Re: openssl 0.9.5a imported in to netbsd-current.
To: matthew green <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: None <email@example.com>
Date: 07/16/2000 18:29:19
>i have imported that latest openssl release. it includes hundreds of
>changes, so look at the new CHANGES file in crypto/dist/openssl.
>i will be pulling this upto the netbsd 1.5 branch at the request of
>as usual, please log any new problems with send-pr(1) and i will
>address them asap!
how should pkgsrc deal with openssl versions? there are way
too many possibilities, including:
- very old openssl from pkgsrc
- openssl 0.9.4 from pkgsrc
- openssl 0.9.5a from pkgsrc
- openssl 0.9.4 in base tree, without RSA
- openssl 0.9.4 in base tree, with RSA (PATENTEDOPENSSLSRC)
- openssl 0.9.5a in base tree, with RSA