Subject: Gnat + GtkAda + Glade
To: None <>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/13/2000 01:00:34

I've created binaries for gnat-3.12p and gtkada, which in connection
with glade make it a nice IDE for programming in Ada.

I would like to create a binary package ONLY for gnat and gtkada. Are there
any objections or is there anything I need to consider?

cheerio Berndt
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  :             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes
ICQ     : 18196098                     |  VK5ABN, Nairne, South Australia
URL     : | MBOX :
Sysinfo : DEC AXPpci33+, NetBSD-1.4.2  | BBS  : vk5abn.#lmr.#sa.aus.oc