Subject: Re: pkgsrc and xpkgwedge
To: Alistair G. Crooks <>
From: Greg A. Woods <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/11/2000 13:43:02
[ On Tuesday, July 11, 2000 at 08:14:53 (-0700), Alistair G. Crooks wrote: ]
> Subject: pkgsrc and xpkgwedge
> I've just committed some changes to package Makefiles which should
> fix the situation. Furthermore, the changes are intended to make
> the time of installation of xpkgwedge irrelevant - packages which
> were installed into ${X11BASE} before xpkgwedge was installed should
> still be found, as should any installed into ${LOCALBASE} after
> xpkgwedge was installed.

Thank you VERY much!

> If you see any problems related to the installed location of
> packages, please would you send-pr them.

And just in time because I was just starting to re-sync my local pkgsrc
repo today too!  This will solve at least half my headaches before they
even start!

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <>      <robohack!woods>
Planix, Inc. <>; Secrets of the Weird <>