Subject: Re:
To: Bill Studenmund <>
From: Mike Pelley <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/07/2000 14:37:03
> I'm trying to play with a sample web front-end to a database package which
> was described in Linux Journal rencently. I've found almost everything I
> need to do this on NetBSD in the package system.
> Except

Just a note - is really a perl 4 thing with no module support. ( is a similar but more
robust replacement for perl 5 written as a module. is available in
pkgsrc under www/p5-CGI.  I think is not used as much anymore,
but you can check out the home page at (it
hasn't been updated since Feb 1998).

Of course, if you were just trying out an example you can ignore this ;o)

CU!  Mike.