Subject: Re:
To: Bill Studenmund <>
From: Andrew Brown <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/07/2000 00:57:36
>I'm trying to play with a sample web front-end to a database package which
>was described in Linux Journal rencently. I've found almost everything I
>need to do this on NetBSD in the package system.
>greping for it in all the PLISTs didn't help. Does someone know where I
>can find it? Or do we not have a package for it?

this is the *one* thing that never made it into the perl 4
distribution that probably should have, if only because so many things
depend on it.  i can't imagine a's pretty dead.  the
package would consist of simply "where do i get the file" and then
"where do i put it".

i've stuffed a copy of what i've got by that name at

for your amusement.  fwiw, i've basically dropped it myself, and
maintain my own routines that do pretty much the same thing but with a
different api.  it was nice, but i got tired of it.