Subject: Re: qt-1.44: missing html man pages
To: Nick Hudson <>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/07/2000 08:16:06
Nick Hudson wrote
> I have some updates for qt to USE_LIBTOOL that includes a fix for a
> problem with the .la file. I'll commit it now...

Cool... As a matter of curiosity: What exactly appears to be the problem with
LIBTOOL? Is this platform dependent? I've built qt1-1.44 after
changing it to LIBTOOL on a i386 but haven't noticed any problems.

The real problem with updating qt is that it requires wiping out almost 50%
of my packages installation base... a real pain in the neck.... :-(

cheerio Berndt
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  :             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes
ICQ     : 18196098                     |  VK5ABN, Nairne, South Australia
URL     : | MBOX :
Sysinfo : DEC AXPpci33+, NetBSD-1.4.2  | BBS  : vk5abn.#lmr.#sa.aus.oc