Subject: Re: pkgdiff -- tools for easier pkgsrc patch creation and maintenance
To: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
From: Kimmo Suominen <kim@tac.nyc.ny.us>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 07/05/2000 09:29:27
The problem with a single patch is that you need to regenerate all the
diffs even if you only change one file.

Also, if anyone has dreams of how this would allow different "features"
distributed as separate patches -- well, it is not a dream, it is rather
a nightmare if you try it that way...

Please, let's keep the patches the way they are.

+ Kim