Subject: Please, Help me with prefix (@cwd keyword in PLIST file)!!!
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Sergey A. Borodin <bor@soft.sun.mcst.ru>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/26/2000 19:30:26
----------

		Hi, all!

I've found "FreeBSD Porter's Handbook" very helpful! Thanks!
But I have some problem with prefix (@cwd keyword in PLIST file).

Main information:
	I'm running under NetBSD 1.4 on SparcStation 10:
		net-bsd# uname -a
		NetBSD net-bsd 1.4 NetBSD 1.4 (GENERIC_SCSI3) #0:
		Sun May 9 04:05:20 MEST 1999
		pk@flambard:/usr/src/sys/arch/sparc/compile/GENERIC_SCSI3 sparc
		net-bsd#
	I now that the pkg_create command first appeared in FreeBSD (as mentioned in man pages
	for pkg_create(1) command).
	I have some pre-compiled application and want to create package using pkg_create(1)
	command:
		pkg_create -B BUILD_INFO -c COMMENT -d DESC -f PLIST -v psh
		(BUILD_INFO, COMMENT, DESC and PLIST files are attached)
	but I have a problem with @cwd keyword in PLIST file!

The main problem is:
	Binary and all necessary files are lain in /export/BOR/psh/src directory
	(including BUILD_INFO, COMMENT, DESC, PLIST files and psh directory - the application
	itself) and after running pkg_create(1) command I get psh.tgz package.
	I need that using 'pkg_add psh.tgz' command application will be installed to /opt/psh
	directory by default. Instead of it application is installed to /export/BOR/psh/src/psh
	directory by default. How can I point to when running pkg_create(1) command that
	application will be installed (using pkg_add(1) command without -p flag) to /opt/psh
	directory by default?
	Can anybody help me?

BTW, can anybody point me a literature about package creation on NetBSD System?

PS. I'm very sorry for my bad English! It's not my native language.

	Thank you very much in advance!
	SERGEY BORODIN
----------

OPSYS=	NetBSD
OS_VERSION=	1.4
MACHINE_ARCH=	sparc
MACHINE_GNU_ARCH=	sparc
CPPFLAGS=
CFLAGS=	-DNETBSD,-I/opt/tcltk/include,-fPIC
LDFLAGS=	-Bshareable,-ltcl76 -lm,-L/opt/tcltk/lib
LICENSE=
CONFIGURE_ARGS=	--disable-shared --host=sparc--netbsd --prefix=/export/BOR/psh/opt
CC=	cc-egcs-1.1.1
----------

Packet Shell
----------

This package contains the binary release of Packet Shell and utility scripts.

----------

@name psh
@cwd /export/BOR/psh/src
@pkgdep tcl*