Subject: tcllib
To: None <>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 06/09/2000 05:06:14

in case anyone is interested... I've made a package for tcllib which
can be found on

tcllib is a collection of utility modules for tcl and is required when
building tclhttpd etc. The current packages source is built
using sources code from tcllib cvs-archive as of 9 June 2000.

Let me know what you think and if found useful, I will submit it to
the packages collection.

cheerio Berndt
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  :             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes
ICQ     : 18196098                     |  VK5ABN, Nairne, South Australia
URL     : | MBOX :
Sysinfo : DEC AXPpci33+, NetBSD-1.4.2  | BBS  : vk5abn.#lmr.#sa.aus.oc