Subject: OpenMotif success
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/19/2000 02:19:50
G'day,

I'd some success in compiling OpenMotif running demo programs which
were included with the source code. I've created a package, but there
is still a little work to be done as libXm requires the wcschr,
wcscpy, wcscat, wcsncat and wcslen functions dealing with wide
character string manipulation. (I've managed to work around this for
now).

Aparently, there is a package named xpg4dl but I failed to find it
anywhere on the net.

There are two ways to deal with this:

	1.) get xpg4dl and port it to NetBSD

	2.) rewrite these routines from scratch and include them
	    with the pkgsrc.

Well, needless to say, I prefer option 1.

Has anyone knowledge where I can find the xpg4dl package?

Many thanks in advance

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes