Subject: Re: OpenBSD ports growth
To: None <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 05/08/2000 17:21:46
On Mon, 8 May 2000, Marc Espie wrote:
> Re:
> I don't know whom you asked for when making those statistics, but
> I am not sure you asked to the right people.

I wrote mail to twice - maybe he's really not the
right person to ask...

> Anyhow, I've put OpenBSD INDEX,v RCS file on line. It will give you accurate
> measurements, except for the times we forgot updating it (it is current
> as of OpenBSD 2.7).
> See,v
> I would have attached it, except it's rather big, at 1.1M.
> Feel free to ask for further info if needed.

The data was extracted from the ports Makefile,v files. When I made the
images, OpenBSD did not have the RCS files publically available, and my
repeated inquiries were not answered, see above.

Are the OpenBSD ports collection's RCS files publically available these
days? If so, I'll include them whenever I get around to update the images.

 - Hubert

NetBSD - because Unix isn't just #include <linux.h>, i386, ELF, ...!