Subject: recent lex problem.
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Simon Burge <simonb@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/18/2000 10:29:49
Folks,

It's been pointed out that my recent (two days ago) change to flex.skl
to get c++ lexers working broke "make build" with the old nslexer.c
problem - it appears the testing of the change unfortunately used an old
lex binary.  I've changed flex.skl (in rev 1.14) to fix the nslexer.c
problem (but it's untested for c++ lexers).  If you've rebuilt lex in
the last two days, you may want to "make clean" in src/lib/libc, or
manually remove the generated nslexer.c in your libc obj directory.

If someone can test lex with rev 1.14 of flex.skl on a c++ lexer (hi
Berndt!) and report success or failure, please let me know.

Simon.