Subject: Re: tkcvs
To: None <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Laine Stump <lainestump@rcn.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/16/2000 23:27:57
At 01:58 AM 3/17/00 +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
>> Anyway, since it requires KDE, it almost surely won't be usable by my
>> intended audience, who almost exclusively use MS Windows (tkcvs runs on
>> Windows).
>
>Don't they like KDE because of KDE, or because it's still Unix under it?
>;-)

I doubt they have any opinion about KDE, most of them have probably never
even heard of it. They just have MS Windows boxes on their desktops, and
all the applications they're writing run on Windows, and it's impossible to
explain to a Windows-droid the fact that you can be much more productive
writing Windows code if you do it in an emacs window running on an xterm...