Subject: Re: kdevelop-current
To: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
From: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/16/2000 17:07:09
On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> As always, I welcome any feedback...

OK:

 * Depend on autconf, autoheader, automake - kdevelop cries for it when
   making a new project :)
 * Nice splash screen :-)
 * would be nice if Qt documentation would be available too
   (generate a seperate pkg, and depend on it)
 * When generating the search-database ("Suchdatenbank erstellen..."), I
   get a message that the path to KDE documentation is not set properly
   (I get this even when un-marking the Qt-Docs)
 * Would be nice if generated files would have a BSD header by default, no
   GPL
 * When running a "hello world" C example, the compile runs fine, but=20
   when running, a window opens and immediately closes again. The
   output given on the console looks ok:=20
=09EXEC:konsole -e tcsh -c './kdt;echo "
=09Dr=FCcken Sie Eingabe um fortzufahren";$<'

I need to play more, but so far it looks not bad. Should we finally have
something that we can give to people for writing _software_, not fighting
with the system?

 - Hubert

--=20
Microsoft: "Where do you want to go today?"
Linux:     "Where do you want to be tomorrow?"
BSD:       "Are you guys coming, or what?"