Subject: Re: kdevelop-current
To: Berndt Josef Wulf <email@example.com>
From: Hubert Feyrer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 03/16/2000 17:07:09
On Thu, 16 Mar 2000, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> As always, I welcome any feedback...
* Depend on autconf, autoheader, automake - kdevelop cries for it when
making a new project :)
* Nice splash screen :-)
* would be nice if Qt documentation would be available too
(generate a seperate pkg, and depend on it)
* When generating the search-database ("Suchdatenbank erstellen..."), I
get a message that the path to KDE documentation is not set properly
(I get this even when un-marking the Qt-Docs)
* Would be nice if generated files would have a BSD header by default, no
* When running a "hello world" C example, the compile runs fine, but=20
when running, a window opens and immediately closes again. The
output given on the console looks ok:=20
=09EXEC:konsole -e tcsh -c './kdt;echo "
=09Dr=FCcken Sie Eingabe um fortzufahren";$<'
I need to play more, but so far it looks not bad. Should we finally have
something that we can give to people for writing _software_, not fighting
with the system?
Microsoft: "Where do you want to go today?"
Linux: "Where do you want to be tomorrow?"
BSD: "Are you guys coming, or what?"