Subject: Re: kdevelop-current
To: None <>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/16/2000 07:37:03
Hubert Feyrer wrote
> On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> >
> Is this the updated pkg that includes the patch for the flex'ed file?

Not as yet, but will update this package sometimes tonigth. I will to
sort out the way I want to do it. gets created during the
build process so there are a couple of options:

	1.) create the file manually just by just
	    before the patches are applied.

	2.) create a patch for tokenizer.l which includes the
	    missing declarations.

Nothing difficult... just inconvinient. Will notify this list once
this package is update... have to go to work now.... :-(

cheerio Berndt
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  :             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes
ICQ     : 18196098                     |  VK5ABN, Nairne, South Australia
URL     : | MBOX :
Sysinfo : DEC AXPpci33+, NetBSD-1.4    | BBS  : vk5abn.#lmr.#sa.aus.oc