Subject: Re: kdevelop-current
To: None <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/15/2000 23:31:49
Hubert Feyrer wrote
> On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> > I am happy to report that KDevelop builds and runs fine after applying
> > Simon's patches for flex. Hope all went fine with Hubert's build....
>
> It went, see my other mail. This won't help for 1.4.x, though.
> Seems like we'd be on the save side to still probide this patch (and maybe
> add a note or something that this is needed for 1.4.x).

Ooops, I've answered the other email of yours before reading this...

There is no problems in providing a patch file... We have
exposed a potential problem and found a solution for it and this is
what counts. A big thank....

All I need now is some feedback on the kdevelop package before I am
game to submit it into the cvs-tree.... so gimme some feedback!!!!!

For those who don't have access to cvs.netbsd.org I will make the
pkgsrc tarball available on

ftp://ftp.ping.net.au/pub/unix/devel/kdevelop-current-pkgsrc.tar.gz

Enjoy...

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes