Subject: Re: kdevelop-current
To: None <>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/15/2000 23:13:06
Hubert Feyrer wrote
> FYI, my "make build" went through without an error, I guess the patch can
> be committed and the PR below closed.
> Note that this won't help for the package on 1.4.x, though!

but what is holding it up from being submitted into the 1.4.x tree? I
thought that this was part of the bug fix week to fix little bugs such
as this - no?

cheerio Berndt
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  :             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes
ICQ     : 18196098                     |  VK5ABN, Nairne, South Australia
URL     : | MBOX :
Sysinfo : DEC AXPpci33+, NetBSD-1.4    | BBS  : vk5abn.#lmr.#sa.aus.oc