Subject: Re: kdevelop-current
To: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@ping.net.au>
From: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/15/2000 01:30:45
On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> One remaining problem with this package which concerns flex.
> The version used in NetBSD doesn't work correctly in producing a
> valid kdevelop/kdevelop/classparser/tokenizer.c file. However,
> flex-2.5.4a from the packages collection works just fine. This was
> mentioned in one of my previous emails, but never received a
> conclusive reply, nor have I understood why we haven't upgraded our
> flex utility to fix this aparent bug.
>
> To work around this, one could generate tokenizer.c using NetBSD's flex and
> flex-2.5.4 and provide a diff as a patch file. This is somewhat
> sub-optimal as I would rather like to see NetBSD's flex utility to be fixed.

How about finding someone to update our flex? :-)

I've looked at the pkg and stumbled over the flex problem, which needs to
be fixed. if necessary with a pre-flex'ed file.

One other thing: Please add more mirror sites. Your personal site in .au
is hopefully not the only site carrying things. :-)

 - Hubert

--
Microsoft: "Where do you want to go today?"
Linux:     "Where do you want to be tomorrow?"