Subject: (fwd) Has anyone been able to build GNOMEon hp300?
To: None <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/10/2000 14:06:27
Just in case someone cares..

 - Hubert

-- forwarded message --
From: "Julius" <>
Newsgroups: comp.unix.bsd.netbsd.misc
Subject: Has anyone been able to build GNOMEon hp300?
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 19:13:08 +0800

Has anyone been able to to build GNOME on hp300?  I am encountering a build
error when it comes to compiling the package libgtop, one of the required
package for GNOME. I am running netBSD 1.4.1 on a 433s machine.  I get the
following error message:

In file included from /usr/include/machine/pcb.h:3,
from prockernel.c:38:
/usr/include/m68k/pcb.h:50: redefinition of `struct pcb'
/usr/include/m68k/pcb.h:65: redefinition of `struct md_coredump'
prockernel.c: In function `glibtop_get_proc_kernel_p':
prockernel.c:138: warning: implicit declaration of function `kvm_uread'
gmake[3]: *** [prockernel.lo] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory

Unfortunately netBSD does not have any precompiled binaries for this
package.  I would greatly appreciate any lead on this problem.  Thank you.

-- end of forwarded message --

Microsoft: "Where do you want to go today?"
Linux:     "Where do you want to be tomorrow?"
BSD:       "Are you guys coming, or what?"