Subject: Re: gimp-current
To: Lennart Augustsson <lennart@augustsson.net>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 03/02/2000 00:09:25
You're lucky.  Last time I ran gimp it hung my system, but that could have
been pre-ELF.  I'll check tomorrow and let you know...

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Lennart Augustsson wrote:

# Is there any chance that gimp-current will work with ELF  (i386) soon?
# We've had ELF for quite a while now, and it would be nice if the
# packages worked with it...
#
# This is the message you get if you try to run gimp-current:
#
# opus% gimp
# Message: Passed serialization test
#
# /usr/X11R6/lib/gimp/1.1/modules/libcolorsel_gtk.so: Undefined PLT symbol "gimp_color_selector_register" (reloc type = 7, symnum = 6)
#
# ** opus% WARNING **: wire_read: unexpected EOF (plug-in crashed?)
#
#
#
# --
#
#         -- Lennart
#
#
#
#

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: it'll be there when you're ready for it.