Subject: Re: pkg-CHANGES.prev
To: Alistair G. Crooks <agc@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 02/24/2000 09:41:57
	I'd rather avoid cluttering doc (but that can be solved by using a
	subdir).

	I'd need to change changes2html to read the last two files in the
	early part of the year (not a massive task), and we'd want to
	update any references we have to pkg-CHANGES.

	I would not have any objections (just thinking out loud)

		David/absolute