Subject: KDElibs change
To: NetBSD packages <tech-pkg@NetBSD.org>
From: Bjoern Labitzke <hermit@hermit.home.cs.tu-berlin.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/27/2000 18:44:07
Hi...

Many thanks to Klaus Klein for his latest change to the KDElibs package. I
have been quite at a loss why that one syscall that I could not identify would
return a bad hostname, consequently messing up the KDE setup. (It's really
ugly to press a button on the KDE panel or select a menu item from the KDE
panel menu and to find that exactly nothing happens.)

Well, I'll extend the thanks to Matthias Scheler as well, who fixed a reported
problem with KDE from me very fast, too. And last but not least to all the
other hard working package maintainers. To make it complete: Thanks to all
NetBSD developers!

Have a nice day...
Bjoern

--
Bjoern Labitzke  <hermit@cs.tu-berlin.de>
   Use PGP! (Don't you use envelopes for your letters?)