Subject: Updated trn4 package (was: Re: TRN4 and PR pkg/7044)
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: David Rankin <drankin@bohemians.lexington.ky.us>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/18/2000 03:17:00
As per below, I have got a new TRN4 package up. It's at
http://www.bohemians.lexington.ky.us/~drankin/trn4.pkg.tar for the
early adopters, or I've put in PR trn/9644 for the code as well.

Thanks,
David

--
David W. Rankin, Jr.     Husband, Father, and UNIX Sysadmin.
   Email: drankin@bohemians.lexington.ky.us   Address/Phone Number: Ask me.