Subject: link linux lib
To: None <>
From: Charlie & <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/17/2000 12:27:53
(i guess this is the best group/list to ask)

at work i have a question for a package that links agains a lib i find in
/emul/linux, giving me:

localhost: {168} make
gcc -g -O2 -I. -Igw -Igwlib -I/usr/pkg/include  -o gw/bearerbox gw/bearerbox.o
libgw.a libgwlib.a -L/usr/pkg/lib -lpthread -L/emul/linux/lib -lnsl -lm
ld: /emul/linux/lib/ malformed input file (not rel or archive)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1

now i question myself:
-should i use our pkg libtool? guess not given the lib is allready build.
-should i use some linker directive i give to cc?

some kind person around that could give me a pointer concerning..thanx much.
please if respond by mail, i'm not regular on tech-pkg@.