Subject: Re: pkglibtool question
To: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
From: Bjoern Labitzke <hermit@hermit.home.cs.tu-berlin.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/05/2000 22:33:10
* Todd Vierling (tv@pobox.com) [000105 19:15]:
| The current solution is to remove the dependent library, and link with both
| at the program link stage.  If I can figure out how to fix this

I even like this solution better, as it is cleaner. It may result in
different results concerning users who want the libstub library, but
I am not sure that that is intended anyway.

The package is finished except the test target. I guess I will scratch
it for the moment as I am in a hurry.

BTW: The timidity package depends on Tcl. I guess this is wrong, as it
uses wish and should therefor depend on Tk.

Bye,
Bjoern

--
Bjoern Labitzke  <hermit@cs.tu-berlin.de>
   Use PGP! (Don't you use envelopes for your letters?)