Subject: pkg/games questions
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Thomas Klausner <wiz@danbala.ifoer.tuwien.ac.at>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 01/03/2000 17:10:46
Hi!

I just imported Rocks'n'Diamonds 1.4.0 into the package tree.
What I'd like to know is:

a) Should hiscore files be deleted when a game is pkg_deleted?

b) There are gazillions of extra-levels for Rocks'n'Diamonds, coming
in their own tar.gz's (3 sets of those, so far) -- should they be
installed anyway, should we make it a option in mk.conf like
WINDOWMAKER_THEMES, or should I make extra packages for each or all of
them?

c) Who, by the way, should be the owner of files in /var/games:
root:games, bin:games or games:games? Can I suppose that user 'games'
exists on each system where pkgsrc works? (I'm using ${BINOWN}:games
right now.)

Bye,
 Thomas

--