Subject: Re: Major Majordomo problems...?
To: None <>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/21/1999 16:09:29
On Mon, Dec 20, 1999 at 05:50:09PM -0500, Mason Loring Bliss wrote:

> I'm transitioning a number of mailing lists from SunOS 4 to NetBSD at work,
> and I'm encountering serious problems with our pkgsrc Majordomo.

An update:

There seem to be problems, but they're not as bad as I thought. I'm not
going to have to use the non-pkgsrc Majordomo, in any event, which is good.
Once I've got the issues worked out, I'll submit fixes. (I'd initially
thought there was a problem with the pkgsrc-built wrapper, but this doesn't
seem to be the case.)

Mason Loring Bliss             (( "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams  )) build  their nest  with fragments  dropped ((  from day's caravan." - Rabindranath Tagore