Subject: Re: New p5 Date-Calc package questions.
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Christoph Badura <bad@oreilly.de>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/21/1999 08:02:27
feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de (Hubert Feyrer) writes:
>On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, Simon Burge wrote:
>> Part of the problem is that I don't think we'd know what all the perl
>> `categories' are in advance, so this list could be ever changing.
>Well, we do know, as we need to work on each p5-* pkg.

No, we do *NOT* know in advance.  Any number of Perl packages can be added to
the package system after the perl package itself is installed.

ewww...

--
Christoph Badura					www.netbsd.org

	Anything that can be done in O(N) can be done in O(N^2).
	-- Ralf Schuettau (after looking at a particular piece of code)