Subject: Re: metaHTML
To: None <>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/21/1999 16:45:13
Berndt Josef Wulf wrote
> G'day,
> I've build metaHTML-5.091 using the packages system which runs fine on
> NetBSD-1.4.1-i386. Anyone interested to look at this and provide me
> with some feedback? Ideally, it would be nice to test it on other
> hardware platforms too.
> The packages sources can be found on

This package is nolonger interactive. It will install
the cgi-engine with no further intervention required.

Other installation options are available by changing the METAHTML_TYPE
variable in the Makefile to any of

	HTTPD    - install webserver
	CGI      - install cgi-engine
	FASTCGI  - install FastCGI engin on complient FastCGI server
	STAP     - install standalone processor, similar to perl, tcl etc.

I've updated the pkgsrc file which is available at the above
address. Feedback, comments and critism are most welcome...

cheerio Berndt
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  :             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes
ICQ     : 18196098                     |  VK5ABN, Nairne, South Australia
URL     : | MBOX :
Sysinfo : DEC AXPpci33+, NetBSD-1.4    | BBS  : vk5abn.#lmr.#sa.aus.oc