Subject: Re: pkg/8982: change in pkg_install breaks third party product packaging
To: None <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: Eric Schnoebelen <email@example.com>
Date: 12/18/1999 11:53:44
Hubert Feyrer writes:
- > Any input on this from the tech-pkg folks? :)
- After I had to wade through the overwhelming feedback on this from
- tech-pkg, I've put together patches to add the old -s switch back as -L
- now. Can you please let me know if they work for you, I can't really test
It works great! (and in looking at the patches, it did
just as expected! :-)
- In any case, let me know so I can commit this and close the PR. Thanks!
Commit and close!
Eric Schnoebelen firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.cirr.com
"A supercomputer is any computer which turns a CPU bound problem
into an I/O bound problem." -- Unknown