Subject: Re: lesstif-0.89.4
To: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>
From: Kent Polk <kent@darwin.sfbr.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/16/1999 11:50:58
Matthias Scheler wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 16, 1999 at 11:05:28AM -0600, Kent Polk wrote:
> > LtXpmReadFileToImage() is defined in lib/Xm-2.0/LTXpm.c. I haven't
> > determined why it is an undefined symbol.
>
> Please try deinstalling the old LessTiff package before building the new
> one. You can easily archive this by using "make update".

I've tried that several times.  I just finished deinstalling the
package again, deleting the entire lesstif package directory
(including the lesstif tarball), sup'ped, and tried to rebuild.
Still get the same error.

> And please send questions like this to "tech-pkg@netbsd.org" in future.

I looked all through the makefiles and at the netbsd site and
couldn't find who to report this stuff to. The address I finally
used was the one in the lesstif package Makefile. If possible,
please consider making this info more easily available.

Thanks