Subject: Re: using pkglibtool
To: Kazuki Sakamoto <sakamoto@cec.co.jp>
From: Todd Vierling <tv@pobox.com>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/06/1999 13:43:36
On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Kazuki Sakamoto wrote:

: The following patch for bsd.pkg.mk reduce work of patch making for LIBTOOL.
: use USE_LIBTOOL_SYMLINK=yes instead of these patch.

This should be a variable to specify the location of libtool.  Otherwise OK
to me (I know some people have been waiting on my response :).

Also, having a way to specify the location of ltconfig would be nice.  A
simple "echo '' >.../ltconfig" will eliminate the time spent building a
libtool program; it would null out the ltconfig script.

--
-- Todd Vierling (tv@pobox.com)