Subject: Re: Ssh install
To: None <hubert.feyrer@informatik.fh-regensburg.de>
From: James Wetterau <jwjr@ignition.name.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 12/03/1999 02:27:59
Hubert Feyrer says:
> On Mon, 29 Nov 1999, James Wetterau wrote:
> > So, perhaps this could be modified or documented more fully in
> > the installation files accompanying this package?
>
> Assuming that you installed from pkgsrc, the message you got was something
> like:
>
> 	Unacceptable license: ${LICENSE} - set ACCEPTABLE_LICENSES in
> 	/etc/mk.conf to include ${LICENSE} to make this package

It's been a while, but I thought the message was more like this:

Unacceptable license: non-commercial-use - add non-commercial-use to your
acceptable licenses list to make this package.

I don't recall seeing mention of /etc/mk.conf.  That certainly would
have resolved the problem for me.  In any event, if this message has
been made more explicit, or I simply misread it, I apologize for
wasting the list readers' time.

Regards,
James Wetterau