Subject: Majordomo (and other) PR's
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: D'Arcy" "J.M. <darcy@druid.druid.net>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/27/1999 06:18:33
Thus spake Berndt Josef Wulf
> has anyone looked into PR8814? This bug was discovered after
> installing majordomo-1.94.4 from scratch and is most annoying to
> those who contemplate to install majordomo for the first time.
>
> And whilst on the subject... there is PR8756 which fixes a
> compile warning...

While on the subject of open PRs, I sent PR8757 to update PostgreSQL
to 6.5.3 almost a month ago.  I realize that people are busy but this
is a pretty simple PR I think.  My last PR on PostgreSQL and PyGreSQL
took something like 8 months to be dealt with.  I hope we don't have
to wait that long for this one.  8 months is not unheard of for a
release cycle.  In this case 6.5.2 was put into the packages just as
6.5.3 was being released.

I could put it into the tree myself but packages is not my area.  Would
anyone have a problem if I went ahead and dealt with this one thing anyway?