Subject: OpenSSH and OpenSSL packages to rest
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: David Rankin <drankin@bohemians.lexington.ky.us>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/19/1999 17:25:44
After a couple of days of off-and-on work, I've finally got a working
OpenSSH package working. I've based it off of the Linux/Solaris OpenSSH
port. I had to rework the OpenSSL package to make it install -lRSAglue,
so while I was at it, I brought it up to 0.9.4 as well.

To test OpenSSH, download
http://www.bohemians.lexington.ky.us/~drankin/openssh.pkg.tar and
http://www.bohemians.lexington.ky.us/~drankin/openssl-0.9.4.pkg.tar, expanding
both into pkgsrc/security.

I was not able to test the builds without RSAref, or with Kerberos 4,
AFS, SKey, or MD5 passwords, so any testers on these fronts will be greatly
appreciated. OpenSSL testing would also be nice.

Please let me know if you have any problems. If not, I'll be send-pr'ing
this Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks,
David

--
David W. Rankin, Jr.     Husband, Father, and UNIX Sysadmin.
   Email: drankin@bohemians.lexington.ky.us   Address/Phone Number: Ask me.