Subject: OpenSSH package
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: David Rankin <drankin@bohemians.lexington.ky.us>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/18/1999 14:07:58
Is anyone working on putting together an OpenSSH package? I've looked a
bit at the FreeBSD port, which is pretty rough, not to mention utterly
dependant on cvs for file retreval. Unless someone else is interested
in doing this port, I am considering basing the package on the Linux
port, if for no other reason than it keeps from downloading 20+ files
of indeterminite version number.

Thanks,
David

--
David W. Rankin, Jr.     Husband, Father, and UNIX Sysadmin.
   Email: drankin@bohemians.lexington.ky.us   Address/Phone Number: Ask me.