Subject: Re: xpm from pkgsrc (fwd)
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Wenchi Liao <wliao@midway.uchicago.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/10/1999 15:28:49
[ please cc back to me; I'm not on the pkg list ]

I guess I should have mentioned my hardware... This is
1.4.1/i386 with GENERIC sans scsi, usb, and pcmcia kernel.  The
pkgsrc stuff was sup'ed this monday or last friday...fairly
recent.

After compiling xpm by hand, I editted out the xpm dependency in
fvwm2's makefile, make'ed, and make install'ed. fvwm2 seems
happy and fine right now (ldd shows libXpm is linked in).

Is there an easy way to manually create the necessary files for
/var/db/pkg/xpm*?

WL