Subject: Re: rrdtool - was Re: pkgsrc broken the 1000 barrier
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@dingo.ping.net.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/01/1999 08:25:49
Greg A. Woods wrote

> [ On Monday, November 1, 1999 at 00:35:13 (-1330), Berndt Josef Wulf wrote: ]
> > Subject: rrdtool - was Re: pkgsrc broken the 1000 barrier
> >
> > Sorry for being a little late here, but I was in the process of
> > getting this package ready for submission into the packages tree.
> >
> > Ok, here is the package which may fancy you:
> >
> > rrdtool-1.0.7
>
> Darn!  I gave up waiting for someone to do this last night after I
> discovered the FreeBSD rrdtool port and am half-way through porting it! ;-)
>
> > I am now working on orac-0.25 which is a frontend for the rrdtool and
> > hope to be able in submitting this package by the end of next week.
> > Other frontends will follow soon after...
>
> I'm already working on NRG and Cricket, which were my first choices!  ;-)
>
> I'll probably do Cricket first....

Hello Greg,

I am sorry to hear that we duplicated our efforts..., but many thanks
for your info.

Ok, with work on orca and your work on NRG and cricket the rrdtool
will soon be have a full set of frontends... ;)

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes