Subject: rrdtool - was Re: pkgsrc broken the 1000 barrier
To: None <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@dingo.ping.net.au>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 11/01/1999 00:35:13
Hubert Feyrer wrote

> On Fri, 29 Oct 1999, Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> > Are you sure that this is the correct address?
>
> Yes. What's there is not intended for public use.
> Besides that, I've had some time to think about this, and I know of a much
> better approach. Maybe I'll find time to look into it.
>
> One question remains for me: How/with which program can I plot a graph
> which has time (date) on the x-axis? Can gnuplot handle this somehow?

Sorry for being a little late here, but I was in the process of
getting this package ready for submission into the packages tree.

Ok, here is the package which may fancy you:

rrdtool-1.0.7

A NetBSD packages archive can be found at

ftp://ftp.ping.net.au/pub/unix/net/rrdtool-1.0.7-pkgsrc.tar.gz

The package was tested using parts of the online tutorial, which was
past with flying colours.... :)

I am now working on orac-0.25 which is a frontend for the rrdtool and
hope to be able in submitting this package by the end of next week.
Other frontends will follow soon after...

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes