Subject: Re: rrdtool - was Re: pkgsrc broken the 1000 barrier
To: Berndt Josef Wulf <>
From: Greg A. Woods <>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/31/1999 11:49:46
[ On Monday, November 1, 1999 at 00:35:13 (-1330), Berndt Josef Wulf wrote: ]
> Subject: rrdtool - was Re: pkgsrc broken the 1000 barrier
> Sorry for being a little late here, but I was in the process of
> getting this package ready for submission into the packages tree.
> Ok, here is the package which may fancy you:
> rrdtool-1.0.7

Darn!  I gave up waiting for someone to do this last night after I
discovered the FreeBSD rrdtool port and am half-way through porting it! ;-)
> I am now working on orac-0.25 which is a frontend for the rrdtool and
> hope to be able in submitting this package by the end of next week.
> Other frontends will follow soon after...

I'm already working on NRG and Cricket, which were my first choices!  ;-)

I'll probably do Cricket first....

							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <>      <robohack!woods>
Planix, Inc. <>; Secrets of the Weird <>