Subject: Suggested changes to pkgsrc README.html
To: None <tech-pkg@netbsd.org>
From: David Brownlee <abs@mono.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/26/1999 14:01:13
	We should probably make it clearer that the the binary packages
	listed in each README.html are not the only way to install a
	given package (see mail at base - I've already replied)
	- maybe something along the lines of the following after the list
	of binary packages:

	    "The NetBSD packages collection is designed to permit
	    easy <a href="...">installation from source</a> -
	    particularly useful if the latest binary package is
	    not available for your chosen platform"

	Also, any chance we could group all the m68k platform entries
	together? It would really help to tidy up some of the output :)

		David/absolute