Subject: Re: packages installed in NetBSD base system.
To: Brook Milligan <brook@biology.nmsu.edu>
From: abs <abs@mono.org>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/14/1999 16:20:40
	How about using "is included in your ${OPSYS} distribution",
	that way it will do some approximation of the right thing on
	an arbitrary Linux distribution (and give people some
	warning if someone has already installed a /usr/bin/rcs on their
	Solaris box)

		David/absolute		abs@mono.org

.---- I've been too drunk to love ----.-- I've been too drunk to remember -.
|          too drunk to care          |    the hell of the night before    |
|  looked like death, felt like hell  |   I've been drinking myself blind  |
`------ been the worse for wear ------'-- and still I'll drink some more --'