Subject: Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc
To: Michael Graff <explorer@flame.org>
From: Johnny C. Lam <lamj@stat.cmu.edu>
List: tech-pkg
Date: 10/13/1999 14:21:54
Regarding PGSQL_USE_TCL in the PostgreSQL package, one of the things
on my TODO list is to get rid of this and separate out all the
interfaces to the DB as new packages.  This allows more choices for
binary package users.  I added the USE_TCL stuff before considering
the implications for binary package users, and I probably should have
removed it before originally committing.

     -- Johnny C. Lam <lamj@stat.cmu.edu>
        Department of Statistics, Carnegie Mellon University
        http://www.stat.cmu.edu/~lamj/